1. JD CENTRAL product which is able to be reported should have a lower price banner and should be as the following terms and conditions as below.
2. JD CENTRAL staff will audit the report within 5 working days and announce through JD CENTRAL application. JD Point will be added to your account automatically if the report is audited and approved.
3. Limiting the lower report submission at 1 time/month/user account. JD CENTRAL will not consider the additional report.
Product Price Comparison:
1. The reported product should be as the following conditions below.
The reported product is from platform Lazada or Shopee only.
The reported product from Lazada should have a review from the customer.
The reported product from Shopee should have the amount of sold order.
The reported product;
A new product, never been used before.
The compared product should have the same brand, same model, same size, same color, same year of production, and also the same warranty detail. If it is a bundle product, it should have the same products as JD CENTRAL bundle.
JD CENTRAL product and the reported product are available to buy during the audit period.
The reported product is not on the campaign period and/or has a special discount price.
The reported product price is not the wholesale price, wrong price, and the special campaign price.
2. The reported price will not include discount code, discount coupon, discount coin, discount point, and special discount from a credit card or cashback from the partner.
3. The currency of product prices is all in Thai Baht.
1. If the report is audited and approved, the reporter will get 100 JD Points.
2. If the reporter cancels or refunds the order which reported the lower price, JD Point which the reporter got as a reward will be returned automatically.
1. To report the lower price, the reporter must provide price, capture screen, and URL of the reported product as the evidence. If the reporter misses any evidence, JD CENTRAL would like to reserve the right to reject the report.
2. JD CENTRAL would like to reserve the right to reject the report from an abnormal user account and would like to reserve the right to do not give the reason in case of rejection.
3. JD CENTRAL would like to reserve the right to reject the report which the seller reports their own product.
4. JD CENTRAL would like to reserve the right to reject the report if JD CENTRAL found that the reporter tries to do the fraud or violate these terms and conditions. The unanimous decision of the committee of JD CENTRAL is final.
5. JD CENTRAL would like to reserve the right to change, restrain, or cancel these terms and conditions without the announcement.